“Stories can conquer fear, you know. They can make the heart bigger.” —Ben Okri
You will learn how to:
- Choose your story
- Develop strategies for structuring and remembering your story
- Find effective ways of using your voice to tell your story
- Create atmosphere and enthral your audience
- Learn how to project and speak clearly
- Find the appropriate tone and vocal energy for your story
- Speak your story with ‘chunks’ of meaning using the 5ps.
- Understand how to use your body, gesture and the performance space
- Keep your audience riveted
- Develop a personalised voice warm up
Contact Kate to find out more.