We tell stories all the time. And we all have our own stories. We’re not always aware of how our stories create our worlds, and how others are influenced by these stories. Remember the story about ‘The Little Engine That Could’? ‘The Tortoise and the Hare’?
This couse will enable you to identify the current stories you are living in your workplace. It asks you to identify and tell the crucial stories that will define and shape your future.
- Understand the power of stories in leadership
- Identify the current stories in your workplace
- Explore how these stories affect your workplace and you
- Learn to identifyand tell your own, personal stories
- Gain confidence and skill in structuring your own story
- Voice skills and body language for effectively telling your story
- Developing presence
- Speak your story and mean it
- Use stories to lead your team into the future
Contact Kate for more infomation.